Full Training Provided You: Are an excellent communicator, comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with any customer concerns and queries. You have a desire to be successful at whatever you do and are eager to constantly learn
Inspired Legal Group’s mission is to raise the bar for legal services, globally.
Join Our Team:
We are seeking to employ 10 enthusiastic and competitive Customer Engagement Specialists to join our Solutions Team.
Full Training Provided
are an excellent communicator, comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with any customer concerns and queries. You have a desire to be successful at whatever you do and are eager to constantly learn
Inspired Legal Group works hard to put customer service at the heart of we do.
Our portfolio of brands enables us to help consumers with a wide range of legal matters, and to support law firms in their lead generation and onboarding processes, so that they can provide even greater focus to their clients.
Our mission, simply, is to raise the bar for law firms, globally.
We hire amazing people with diverse skills and talents, that form intellectual, creative, and high performing teams. Our work environment is fast paced, dynamic and client centric.
As a Customer Engagement Specialist, you will be accountable for:
• An allocated part of the portfolio of legal product services
• Engaging in meaningful conversations with prospective clients on a daily basis (inbound enquiries)
• Rigorously following our sales model to ensure conversion of daily enquiries to active clients
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to align with solutions and achieve satisfactory outcomes
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
• Working with the Legal Solutions Manager in identifying and tracking trends that will impact consumer choice on medium and long term.
• Meet personal targets and positively contribute to team targets
Education and Experience
• Previous experience in a customer service and/or sales environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Demonstrate strong sales and/or customer service skills
• Ability to manage the demands of a busy department
• 3rd Level Qualification preferred but not essential
Grow your career with us!